Sunday, October 17, 2010

newest update

well, like steph said, hospitals suck. I agreed to let them take my pain pump away because they seemed to have a reasonable solution in pain management...well, that didn't work, and they didn't hold up their end of the management thing and now I am in huge amounts of pain that they totally can't figure out. Pain that isn't in the area of the surgery but mind blowing none the less. I can't keep my O2 sats up. Without the nasal oxygen it stays at around 93, with it goes up only to 95-96. I also have a very interesting. very bad rash on my back, totally in the rectangle shape of the draping they laid down during the surgery. Despite the fire engine red allergy bracelet that says ALLERGY on it they used a strong adhesive during the procedure. Still no word one when I am going home. Basically they say stop asking and it will happen when it happens. Had another minor setback but not sure what it was, have only just woken up a bit ago.

No comments: