Monday, October 04, 2010

'blind side'ed

So I was watching Blind Side while organizing my room, getting things ready for my coming period of laying around and it just ended. It is a good movie, very cute and touching but it totally broke the dam I had up I guess. I started bawling like baby about the movie. All the stuff I have tried to put off just kind of came out. I was sitting there laughing at myself crying over a movie so I put Tosh.0 on and am laughing at stupid people. Always an upper. Anyway, only three more days. Started packing my little suitcase today. No idea what I am going to need. So far I have lotion, a robe and fuzzy socks. yep, call me prepared. I guess some nightgowns although with the IV they will need to be tied or such. Also planning on going to get my hair and nails done this week since it will probably be a long time before I am able to and at least with my hair I want to go short and easy, and still able to put up in a pony tail, oh and maybe get it all colored so it looks slightly more natural and getting nails is a medical need since they are too think to break skin when I scratch when I get so itch with meds and dry hospital air and all that other stuff...no matter how I have tried to phrase it though United Health Care refuses to pay, even if I bring my own polish. Oh well...okay it is about 1:30 in the morning and I am starting to get tired so I am going to lay down for a while

No comments: